If you are looking for great workmanship and a dependable shower remodeling contractor in Hudson or Bergan County for your shower remodeling job, then we recommend to continue reading or just call 201-449-8639 now!
When it comes to working on your home you want the best construction company with the most experience as possible to complete the work. Bathroom and shower remodels are something we prefer to do, so why not hire us?
Being the best shower designer in Western New York, NJ and all the surrounding cities, we will always do the right things no matter how hard they are to make you happy. I'll be completely honest with you and tell you that our prices are not the lowest or highest in Hudson or Bergen counties. However, we price our work at a price that we believe is fair to both you, the consumer, and us. From floor to ceiling and everything in between, we can update, modify, refigure, or create the shower your looking for. We pride ourselves in thinking outside of the box in creating these shower spaces that relax and excite homeowners for what's to come. The payoff for us is knowing that it was done well, professionally, and in a unique way that was spot on in every way that we put our hands on. Everything from the construction to the waterproofing, underlayment, fixtures, tile pattern, caulking and sealing, polishing, fine lines from the shower door, and everything in between is important to us because we know how important it is to you.
Ideas for Shower Renovations
A big part of the overall look or your newly remodeled shower is the size of the space that is available to work with. Let’s first start by answering these simple questions:
- Do I need a tub & shower? Or just a shower pan?
- Do I need a seat?
- Would I like a tiled pan or a fiberglass pan?
- Would I want tiled walls or fiberglass walls?
- Do I need an ADA style shower or tub right now or in the future?
- Do I want a sliding glass door or a hinged glass door?
- Do we want clear glass or frosted glass?
- Do we want a door at all or would we like a roman style shower with no door that is open?
- How much room do I have and how much room do I want in the shower?
- What type of fixtures do I want to be using?
- How much maintenance will this require depending on what we install?
- How do you clean each of these surfaces?
- What is the up and downside to each of these different styles?
- How do I want it to function? Is this my secondary or owners bath shower?
- If I sell, is this a popular remodeling design that will appeal to others?
These are the things that we recommend folks answer during the discovery phase in case they truly aren't sure of what they want and need to ask the correct questions to get to the final destination.
Handicap Accessible Shower Remodel
As a reputable bathroom and shower remodeling company here in Hudson county, we can assist if you have a physical disability that requires an ADA compliant bathtub or shower. There are a number of different types of guidlines that are needed to follow in order to be ADA compliant, and we are well versed in what is required to be done in order to meet all of your needs.
Did you know that veterans of the military can also get financial aid? Yes, there is, and we are here to help you with that as the top bathroom and shower designers in in Hudson County, NJ. Give us a call if you or someone you know uses a wheelchair or has limited mobility so we can address any concerns you may have.
5 stages to a newly updated Shower:
- We prep for all the new changes that are going to be getting installed and make sure that you are happy with all of the updates and have signed off on all that is going to take place. We create a full layout of adjustments, selections, and set all expectations.
- We then begin with the demo and tare-out of everything that is going to be updated. We remove items as needed including the toilet, sink, cabinet, vanity, tub and/or shower surrounding, fixtures, and the flooring. This way to make room for the new layout or keeping the same existing layout and updating everything to match if you so choose.
- Then we adjust the largest items first. The tub, shower, walls, and any new layout adjustments that would follow. After that the mechanical adjustments would come next. Any plumbing, electrical, or hvac adjustments to be made in order to accommodate the new shower renovation or remodel.
- Once those items are completed then we can start installing the new shower base, walls, underlayment, as well as the new flooring if desired.
- After completing the floor and the shower surrounding, we will make sure that all of the walls that need to be painted are done, then continue with the vanity, lighting, toilet and all of the other knickknacks.
We complete any other finishing work and make sure everything is in working order and once again get your approval. If your not happy neither are we!